Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blogging: Epic Fail

As you can tell, I fail as a blogger!!

Summer was great! My cousin got married, I traveled, I relaxed, I visited family and friends, and I gained weight.

I have been back in Alaska since August 2nd. I helped with the Welcome Wagon in Anchorage for 3 days and then came up to Shishmaref on August 5th.

Work started for teachers on August 15th. Shishmaref School is part of a School Improvement Grant (SIG), and had extra in-services and trainings. Students began on August 29th.

I am teaching 2nd grade this year, which has been a big change from ECE (preschool). I am enjoying it though.

There are 23 second graders at Shishmaref School, which is more than any other grade. We are fortunate to be able to have two 2nd grade teachers. I have 11 students and Lisa Ripper has 12. How wonderful is that!

That is a brief update of my life.

I always say it, but I will try to be better with my blogging skills. Haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment