Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WW Update: End of Week 6

This week: -2.2 pounds
After 6 weeks of Weight Watchers: -13.4 pounds
Since September 1, 2010: -14.2 pounds

My mom is down 14.6 pounds since September 1st.

On Saturday, the teachers had a work day. I was required to be at school from 8:30AM until 4:00PM. However, I was at school from 8:30AM until 10:30PM. I will admit that some of that time was spent shopping online. But I worked on lesson plans, filled out requisitions for next year, had a meeting and collaborated with other teachers. Around 6:30, we broke down and ordered Snack Shack. I knew that my mom ate at Outback Steakhouse on Friday night and East of Chicago Pizza on Saturday night, so I figured a little Snack Shack wouldn't hurt me. It's okay to splurge every once in awhile. Unfortunately, after my burger, fries and smoothie, and ate 2 Valentine cookies and 2 Valentine caramel filled chocolates.

If I kept it up at this rate, I will be down 42 pounds at the end of the competition. Usually, people lose more in the beginning than after they have been dieting awhile. So my goal (for now) is to be down 35 pounds. I hope to lose 60 total, but 35 by May 18th.

1 comment:

  1. hi amy i'm erin hunters mom after reading your story in the ashland times gazette i decided to have a shipment of oranges sent to you from cushmans i see that they were delivered on jan 14 and hoping that you received them haven't heard anything let me know thanks deb hunter

    ReplyDelete