Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome!

Hello!

As you probably know, I am moving to Alaska! It should be quite the adventure. I will be teaching preschool in Shishmaref, Alaska. I will be able to see Russia from my house.... on a clear day. It's pretty crazy.

I really don't know what posessed me to go to Alaska. I wanted to get out of Ohio and do something crazy! I guess I will be accomplishing that goal. I guess when I got the offer, I was afraid that if I didn't take the job, I would regret it for the rest of my life. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!

Basically, my last day in Ohio is July 30th. I will be leaving for my family vacation in Myrtle Beach on the 31st, and then I will leave for Alaska from there! So, I have 16 days left in Ohio. That is crazy! I am trying to get together with family and friends between now and then, as well as shop, pack, and work. So, I guess I will be catching up on sleep on the plane.

That's it for now. Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment